Steve Dimmick is a web designer and programmer who has been working with membership and subscription sites since 1997.
His marketing experience combined with his design and programming skills has given him a unique perspective on what it takes to build a successful membership site.
In this interview you’ll learn…
- How Steve’s first membership site didn’t quite go as planned… and what he does to prevent that from happening today
- The 2 critical questions every membership site owner should ask before starting a site
- Why most membership owners are not thinking big enough
- The real reason people stay in a membership
- How to immediately boost your retention rates for new members
- and much more!
It’s a jammed packed interview full of many golden nuggets so sit back, enjoy and be ready to take lots of notes.
You can download the interview below or listen by pressing the “play” button below: