Interview with D’vorah Lansky
Join us as we get to know Certified Developer D’vorah Lansky
- Started business in 1994
- Needed to create members area for her clients and customers
- People started asking how she did it so built a portal where people could interact and build a community.
Why WishList Member:
- Other solutions were outdates, cumbersome and clunky.
- Found it very easy to use.
- Has a great support team.
- Training videos are very helpful.
- Take an existing course and turn it into a modular membership. Link it to Auto Responders so it automatically updates them.
- Identify what type of membership you want to provide
- Modular course
- Internal staff site
- Ongoing content
- Set up sites to it can be self-sufficient. Have a clear understanding on how progress can be made.